Good news for those who hate having chemical ingredient face wash and spa treatment, which not only obliterate pimples but makes your sensitive skin dry. With homemade honey and cinnamon face mask you can not only soothe your skin but also treat chronic skin diseases.
Nutritional Benefits of Honey Cinnamon Face Mask:
History is incomplete without honey. There is no exaggeration. Extolling benefits of honey made me write this. Right from ancient times honey played a vital role in medication, and by this you can estimate, even in major religious books its benefits are documented. In its arsenal honey has anti microbial, anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties.
According to National Institute of Health, cinnamaldehyde a chemical compound found in cinnamon helps to treat fungal and bacterial infection. Like honey this Caribbean native spice has been used since ancient times.
DIY Recipe – 1
DIY Recipe – 2
DIY Recipe – 3
Can honey and cinnamon face mask treat acne?
Honey fades acne scars and you can also treat acne. No need of any recipe you can apply raw honey on your acne affected area and see blemishes wiping out naturally.
But if you’re a person who wants to spice things up, try aspirin honey recipe.
Things you’ll need
- Uncoated aspirin 1
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Cleanse your face to open up pores.
- Then mix aspirin in water, now add 1 tbsp of honey to thick aspirin solution.
- Apply on your face and rinse it off after 15 minutes.
Note: Don’t use this face mask if you’re allergic to aspirin.
How to Make Cinnamon and Milk Face Mask at Home
Lactic acid housed in milk can possibly cleanse your face, exfoliate dead cells and is an excellent moisturizer. Packed with proteins, amino acids and antioxidants milk has been used by our ancestors as a skin care product. To reap all the assorted properties packed in milk, beauty experts recommend adding it to cinnamon powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk in a clean bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of raw honey to it and blend them.
- Now, add little cinnamon powder and stir gently. Mean while wash your face and pat dry.
- Lie down and ask your partner to apply it over your face with his fingers. After 10-15 minutes rinse it off.
Did you made honey and cinnamon face mask at home? Can you share your recipe with us?