Stop search for cosmetic creams to remove fine lines. Egg white for wrinkles is one of the inexpensive and effective remedy available in your kitchen.
Your skin is attacked 24×7 by many external and internal factors, including pollutants, harmful radiations, dead cells and unplanned diet.
If you don’t care to wipe these impurities off the face, dark spots, wrinkles and acne appear. Don’t completely rely on cosmetic creams as they are filled with chemicals or processed natural ingredients which lack nutritional value.
Instead, take one step and make your own homemade facial mask. It’s damn simple, once you know how to do. You can’t expect clear and youthful skin without reducing wrinkles and frown lines. So, let’s concentrate on that first.
Egg White for Wrinkles
It may sound weird for few among you to apply foul smelling mask. This is not new, right from ancient times egg white has been used to nourish skin and hair. Unlike egg yolk, egg white is less in calories and rich in vitamins.
- Topically applying this mask will enhance healthy functioning of the skin and tightens the skin pores. Excellent thing about this face mask is you don’t have to use another mask to remove facial hair. When you peel egg white mask, weak hair over your face will be removed.
- As mentioned above, astringent activity of egg white shrinks large skin pores and makes it firm.
- Lightening effect residing in this mask will lift brightness of your face. Mean it removes dark spots and makes your skin glow naturally.
- When large skin pores are reduced, you’ll be free from oily skin.
- Along with wrinkles, egg white can treat acne and remove blackheads.
How to make egg white face mask at home?
- Easiest way would be, cleanse your face and pat dry. Now, apply the egg white after removing yolk. Peel it off after 15 minutes. To get rid of the foul smell, apply any natural moisturizer.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of egg white with few drops of lemon juice to apply it over the face. Bleaching activity of lemon will remove dark spots and fade wrinkles. Optionally, you can add 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- For sensitive skin, mix some yogurt with 1-2 teaspoon of egg white and also add honey to it. Antioxidants in this mask will restrain free radicals and postpone wrinkles.
- Dry skin is the main reason behind most skin ailments. Mix 1 egg white, 1/4 avocado, 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of raw honey to hydrate your skin. Apply the mixed face mask over prewashed face.
More egg white face mask recipes here.
If you’re allergic to any one of the ingredients in this mask, then stay away from it.