It’s really annoying to clean those small dark spots over nose and on face, because they come up again. If you’re looking for a permanent solution then you must reach its root cause. Egg white for blackheads is one such effective innate remedy.
Before getting into details of egg white, let me write few notable lines on blackheads.
Hormonal imbalance surge excess production of sebum that hydrates the skin and hair, but sometimes the sebum gets blocked in pores and bacteria invade to trigger infection. When the bacteria and sebum accumulated in pores opens up its called blackheads.
So, why they’re black?
Your natural oil sebum carries melanin, a pigment responsible for skin’s color. Melanin turns black when exposed to air.
Though fat and cholesterol in egg yolk propagated bad reputation, exceptional nutrients in egg white have abundant benefits for your skin and health.
How Effective is Egg White for Blackheads?
- Egg white is packed with 10% of proteins, vitamins, trace minerals and 90% of water. The drying effect of egg white controls excess oil secreted by skin.
- Lysozyme is an enzyme in egg white, which thwarts bacteria and restrains infection. Apart from this, it has been discovered as an antibiotic.
- Assorted nutrients like selenium tighten skin pores and halts acne breakouts. Bonus: the protein reduces wrinkles on face.
- Not just removing blackheads, egg white face mask will make your skin firm and wrinkle free. You can also use it to get rid of puffy eyes.
How to Use Egg White for Blackheads?
The remedy is damn simple. All you need is an egg, a brush and tissue paper.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water or expose it to steam and pat dry.
- Whip the egg white and topically apply over face and on nose using brush.
- Place the tissue paper over egg white layer, and for the second time apply egg white over the tissue paper layer on your face.
- Let it dry naturally.
- After 15-20 minutes, slowly remove tissue paper from both the ends. Surprisingly, your blackheads disappear.
You must try this remedy once in a week to see long lasting results.
For most of them blackheads appear on nose, so cut the tissue paper to the size of nose. To get rid of egg stink, apply rose water or any other perfumed cream like Vaseline healthy white lotion.
Did you ever use egg white for blackheads? Please share your views in comments.