Eczema is a chronic and common skin disease. According to NHS 1 in 12 adults has eczema. And eczema is not one single disease it’s a name given to a group, where atopic eczema is most common type. Check the list here.
Celebrities are no exception. Even after using pricey creams these stars are habituated to live with eczema. In this post we’re sharing top celebrities with eczema, not to degrade them but to boost the confidence of depressed people who’re shattered after getting this chronic skin disease.
- Kate Middleton bullied at school for having eczema (Catherine Elizabeth belongs to royal family). (source: Reveal.co.uk)
- Ulrika Jonsson, a Swedish based television reporter still lives with eczema scars. (source)
- LeAnn Rimes, this American pop singer had faced her peers in child who made fun of her by calling “scaly girl”. She shares her experience that her parents used topical steroids all over the body at day and night to treat eczema. (source: Dailymail)
- Nicole Kidman, Australian actress caught red handed literally in an award ceremony. Eczema triggers when you use harsh soap, this leaves skin dry, itchy and inflamed sometimes. (source)
- Adele, a singer and songwriter confirms that she has eczema from boiling bottles for her son. Eczema triggers when they come in contact with allergens, you must stay away from eczema triggers. (source)
- Jade Jagger, a jewellery designer and former model. In childhood she blamed herself for eczema but now after 25 years of life with eczema she says “After 25 years of living with eczema I actually find that a happy, healthy lifestyle of good food, fresh air, swimming, yoga, great sex and, if possible, sunshine is the best cure.” (source: Examiner.com)
- Brad Pitt, yes this Hollywood actor too has this chronic skin disease eczema. Cate Blanchett in an interview reveled that Brad Pitt has eczema and he borrowed her cream to soothe eczema rashes. (source)
So you’re not alone. No need to worry when you hear people saying eczema don’t have permanent cure. When these actresses can live with eczema why you can’t? All you need to do it practice good hygiene and try natural remedies to soothe eczema.