Probably you might know about the health and beauty benefits of vitamin E. Even beauty experts recommend topical application of vitamin E oil for skin lightening.
However, to reap most benefits from vitamin E oil you must use it with caution. In some cases properties of this oil can irritate your skin and results in more breakouts.
What Causes Pigmentation of the Skin?
Melanin is the pigment, which is responsible for skin’s color. Due to some external and internal factors production of melanin increases at particular spot resulting in dark patches.
Apart from this, your skin is exposed to increasing pollutants, impurities and it sheds millions of dead cells. When you don’t care to cleanse them, skin discoloration occurs.
Does Vitamin E Oil Lighten Skin Discoloration?
Due to its healing properties, vitamin E oil is incorporated in many personal care products. It is also sold in the form of capsules, which can be used over the skin.
With exceptional properties listed below vitamin E oil for skin lightening is an efficient home remedy.
- Emollient activity packed in vitamin E oil can wipe the impurities efficiently and balance oil over the skin. Dip cotton ball in the oil and wipe on your face.
- Dark patches, skin discoloration and scars can lighten with nutritional properties of this oil.
- Antioxidant agents restrain free radicals and soothe sunburns.
- Premature aging wrinkles caused by internal and external factors can be reversed by topical application of vitamin E oil.
- Vitamin E enhances collagen production and elasticity of the skin.
- Hydrating properties in vitamin E oil rejuvenates skin and restore lost moisture.
- Skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks and acne can be treated by regular application of vitamin E oil.
How to Use Vitamin E Oil for Skin Lightening?
Before you dwell into its usage, let me warn you that ingredients in this oil may irritate your sensitive skin. So, it’s recommended to patch test on elbow before applying it over the face.
Using vitamin E oil and other home remedies is one of the easiest things you can do for your skin.
- Wash your face or cleanse it using gram flour mask.
- Pat dry with soft cloth.
- Take vitamin E oil in your clean palm and gently massage over the skin when it is still damp.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
Best time to apply vitamin E oil is before going to bed.
According to experts oral or topical usage of vitamin E can improve your skin functioning. However, to see positive results topical application is recommended.
Vitamin E capsules
Get it from local store and hole it using needle. Collect the oil in a bowl or palm and apply it over prewashed face.
Vitamin E and vitamin C
According to Dr.Broumand, mixing vitamin C with vitamin E oil will improve its effect and guards skin from UV rays.
Many cosmetic creams include vitamin E because it helps to process vitamin A. Your skin can’t absorb vitamin A without vitamin E.
Coconut oil and vitamin E oil
Massage your skin with these two ingredients. Both are renowned for their moisturizing and healing benefits. Assorted nutrients in this solution will directly or indirectly helps to improve your skin tone.
Glycerin and vitamin E oil for skin lightening
Like other innate ingredients, glycerin is packed with healing and moisturizing agents. Add 3-4 drops of glycerin with vitamin E oil and massage gently over prewashed face.
Night is the best time to use vitamin E oil.