Topical application of rosemary oil for skin tightening can bring back your lost youthful days. Unlike cosmetic products this innate oil is packed with assorted nutrients.
Things may not go well as soon as you lose weight, at least in case of skin. Layers of fat accumulated under the skin vanish leading to sagging skin. Apart from sudden weight loss, aging, pregnancy and poor nutritional diet leads to fine lines or wrinkles.
Collagen and elasticity is very important for firm skin. Essential oils are prominent for enhancing collagen production and can effectively fade wrinkles.
Don’t even think about cosmetic creams, a study on three different women concludes that one among them who has been using beauty products has experienced most damage to the skin among three women. (1)
On the other hand, woman aged 65 washes her face with rice water has elasticity level of a 20 year old.
How to Use Rosemary Oil for Skin Tightening?
Now that you’ve an idea how beneficial these home remedies can be. Let me share benefits of rosemary oil.
- Rich concentration of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in this oil turn your dull skin radiant and prevents premature aging.
- Antioxidant activity exhibited by rosemary oil strengthens the capillaries and tightens the skin. It enhances collagen production and improves elasticity.
- It stimulates cell regeneration and reduces wrinkles.
- Chronic skin disorders like acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis can be reduced by its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heals minor burns, injuries and sunburns.
Natural moisturizing property of rosemary oil shrink larges pores and helps to get rid of dry patches. It tightens the skin in the process.
#1 Cucumber and Rosemary Oil for Skin Tightening
You can directly apply rosemary oil after cleansing your face. But, to make it effective beauty experts blend other natural ingredients.
- Grind cucumber after peeling its skin.
- Add 1 tablespoon of rosemary oil to the liquid.
- Optionally, add 1 egg white to above mixture.
- Cleanse your face with water and pat dry.
- Spread the liquid mask all over the face and leave it to dry.
#2 Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil and Neroli Oil
These natural oils are filled with healing and have excellent aromatic smell. Lavender oil is prominent in aromatherapy for its soothing properties. Neroli oil on other hand can reduce inflammation and exhibits antimicrobial activity.
Mix all the ingredients in required amount and apply it over prewashed face.
I think night is the best time to try this magical remedy.
#3 Honey, Witch Hazel and Rosemary Oil
Honey and witch hazel both are renowned for hydrating and treating acne. Astringent property in these ingredients makes your sagging skin tight.
Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 1 tablespoon of witch hazel in a bowl. Add dried rosemary flowers or oil to the mixture and apply it over the face.
Never except overnight results. Anyhow, you might experience positive signs with first use. You’re advised to repeatedly use rosemary oil for skin tightening.
Apart from this drink enough water, consume vitamin rich diet and do regular exercise.