It takes some pain to remove pomegranate seeds and obviously everyone wants to devour these delicious seeds as soon as they come out. But, did you ever wonder about its cosmetic benefits?
You’ll be glad to know that you can use pomegranate face pack to obtain radiant skin. Use its juice or oil, pomegranate for skin whitening is an effective home remedy.
Benefits of Pomegranate for Skin
With increasing impurities and unhealthy lifestyle, your skin is piled with dead cells and pollutants. Beauty products though claim to cleanse these impurities; they strip natural moisture from the skin.
Natural remedies like pomegranate juice can effectively remove and supply your skin with essential vitamins.
- Powerful antioxidants packed in pomegranate juice can nourish the skin, prevent aging and thwart free radicals.
- Hydrating activity of this face pack will help to get rid of dry skin and fill the skin with phytochemicals.
- Pomegranate face pack removes impurities and dead skin cells with its exfoliating property.
- Vitamin C residing in this fruit can enhance collagen production and improve skin’s elasticity. Thus, makes your skin healthy and flawless.
- Fatty acids and anti-inflammatory compounds help to moisturize the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Regular application of this face mask will fade scars and lighten the appearance of stretch marks. Cell regeneration activity helps to build new cells and fasten the healing process.
How to Use Pomegranate for Skin Whitening?
Regularly drink its juice or topically apply it over the skin, either way you’ll get benefited by its exceptional nutritional properties.
To make it more effective, beauty experts recommend blending other natural remedies with pomegranate juice.
#1 Pomegranate juice and bentonite clay
Clay helps to remove impurities and it also helps to treat skin ailments. Instead of adding distilled water add pomegranate juice.
- Wash your face initially and pat dry.
- Take required amount of bentonite clay and add pomegranate juice to make thick paste.
- Apply the mask evenly on the face and leave it to dry naturally.
- Rinse it off with water.
- If you’ve extremely dry skin, apply jojoba oil or rosewater after this face mask treatment.
#2 Pomegranate face pack for wrinkles
Dry skin and loss of moisture leaves your skin with fine lines. Remove pomegranate seeds and blend them to obtain its juice. Drink it regularly or apply it using cotton ball on prewashed face.
#3 Pomegranate for skin whitening
You can use above mentioned recipes to cleanse impurities. Another way is to grind pomegranate seeds and massage slightly on face.
Punicalagins compound present in pomegranate inhibit melanin production and makes the skin glow naturally.
- Take a half pomegranate and remove its seeds.
- Blend 2 teaspoons of almond oil and ½ tablespoons of raw honey to it.
- Apply it over prewashed face and rinse it off with water.
Anthocyanins and hydrolysable tannins present in pomegranate juice prevent skin cancer.
Do you use pomegranate face pack for skin whitening?