Being gorgeous is every human’s secret desire and beauty products aren’t the way to achieve them. Instead they can ruin your dream and leave your sensitive skin with fine lines. (1)
The reason I choose pineapple for skin whitening is not because of its delicious taste, but due to assorted properties residing in them which can bring back the lost radiant effect on your face.
Before we dwell about the nutritional benefits of this rough skinned fruit, let me pull few more lines on your table sorry tablet. 😉
People in this generation are practicing a very unhealthy lifestyle (including me). Apart from alarming pollution, you’re surrounded by technical gadgets that force you to sit at one place. Studies back my claim; repeated use of Smartphone can develop wrinkles, dark circles and acne in most people. (2)
Hope you got my point.
So to remove pollutants and stop dark spots on your skin you need an effective remedy. And am sure you can’t get this with chemical filled creams. Natural remedies like pineapple are filled with nutrients that can cleanse and fill your skin with essential vitamins.
Pineapple for Skin Whitening
Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6, Vitamin C, manganese, copper, folate and other nutrients are housed in this scaly skinned fruit.
- Cleansing activity of pineapple face scrub will remove impurities from the skin.
- At the same time it hydrates dry and dull skin with its moisturizing activity.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids residing in pineapple juice can reduce aging wrinkles.
- Antioxidants housed in this face mask thwart free radicals that can damage cell membrane.
- Vitamin C stimulates collagen production and enhances elasticity of the skin.
- Acne scars and other marks on the skin can be reduced by potassium and vitamin C of this face mask.
How to Use Pineapple Face Mask for Skin Whitening?
Interesting thing about natural remedies is that you can blend other ingredients with them to make it more effective. You can blend honey, gram flour, green tea, cucumber, papaya, coconut milk and olive oil to pineapple face mask.
- Initially wash your face with water or cleanse it using gram flour mask.
- Peel the rough skin over pineapple and make it into small pieces to mash it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to it.
- Mix thoroughly and apply it over prewashed face.
- Leave it for about 15-20 minutes and rinse it off.
Optionally, massage your face with natural moisturizer like rosewater or jojoba oil.
Coconut milk and pineapple pulp for skin whitening
- Mash required amount of pineapple in a bowl and add 1 cup of coconut milk to it.
- Using cotton ball apply this face mask on the skin.
- Let it dry.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Repeat the process for about twice in a week.
Pineapple and gram flour for skin whitening
Gram flour is my favorite home remedy to remove impurities. For years it has been used to keep the skin radiant and reduce dark spots.
- Peel fresh pineapple and slice them into small pieces.
- Blend them to create smooth paste.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour to the pulp thoroughly.
- Apply this thick paste on the skin and leave it to dry.
- Rinse it off with water or wipe with wet cloth.
Both pineapple and gram flour will help to remove dead cells, pollutants and dirt piled over the skin. If you don’t remove these impurities, they accumulate to form dark patches at different places on the skin.
Pineapple for skin whitening is one of the best remedy to obtain radiant skin. Apart from that you can use rosewater, olive oil, rosehip oil and gram flour to achieve alluring skin.