An average person living on this planet has seen more than a hundred ads on cosmetic creams. When these cosmetic industries failed to fulfill their claims, people started looking for natural home remedies. Kalonji for skin whitening is one among them.
A clear and healthy skin reflects your beauty. Media promoted models aren’t beauty icons. Because it isn’t just about fair skin; natural glow is what makes you look gorgeous.
With hectic work schedule and alarming increase in pollutants, we pay little to no attention to skin. As a result dark spots, dry patches and hyperpigmentation are formed.
Can this natural remedy help to obtain whitening skin overnight?
No, natural remedies are filled with essential vitamins and minerals that your skin needs. Repeated application of these ingredients will gradually improve your overall skin functioning.
However, you may find positive feedback after a couple of applications.
How Kalonji Oil for Skin Whitening Works?
This innate oil is obtained from the seeds of Nigella Sativa. It is prominent for its medicinal properties. Ailments like cancer, blood pressure, heart problem, diabetes, kidney stones, headache and piles can be reduced by regular consumption of these seeds.
Beauty benefits include:
- Essential fatty acids housed in this natural oil help to get rid of dry patches.
- Linoleic acid hydrates your skin and guards the skin from impurities.
- Vitamins in the oil help to cleanse the accumulated impurities and dead cells.
- Assorted nutrients enhance collagen production and fade wrinkles.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity of kalonji oil will treat acne and other skin disorders.
How to Use Kalonji for Skin Whitening?
Cleanse your face or wash it with water. Pat dry and gently massage with kalonji oil.
To make it more effective, you can blend with honey.
- Honey and black seed oil (kalonji) are renowned for their healing properties. Take required amount of heated and grounded kalonji seeds and mix with raw honey.Apply this paste over prewashed face and rinse it off after 20-30 minutes. You can internally consume this nutritious ingredient.
Alternatively, you can just mix honey and kalonji oil in required quantity before applying it over the face.
- For ailments, heat kalonji seeds and finely grounded them. Mix the powdered seeds with apple cider vinegar. Apply the paste over the face.
- Sesame seed oil, kalonji oil for skin whitening. Take two oils in required amount and apply it over prewashed face.
- Take few drops of Lemon juice and mix with kalonji oil. Apply it over the face evenly and leave it to dry naturally.
Along with kalonji oil, you must practice a healthy lifestyle, drink enough water and reduce stress for the beautiful skin.