For every disease there is a cure put on the earth. You’ve to try it, read this article to know benefits of black seed oil for psoriasis.
Black seed oil is derived from black cumin, which is prominent for its healing benefits. Even religious books documented by its benefits, Prophet Muhammed (PBUP) said “This black seed is a cure for every disease except death.”
Use it topically or internally, you’ll be benefited by its nutritional agents. I personally, recommend adding some raw honey with black cumin seeds for internal consumption.
Along with religious books backing this natural remedy, there are about 630 scientific peer-reviewed articles claiming about its benefits. However, very few of us are aware this effective home remedy.
Coming to psoriasis, it’s a chronic skin ailment that results in scaly itchy patches. Even after researchers, scientists aren’t aware of its mere cause. Hereditary and inflammation are held as triggers.
Benefits of Black Seed Oil
As mentioned above, many scientific studies are carried to back exceptional benefits of black cumin seeds. According to Iranian health expert, this natural ingredient is as effective as Betamethasone to reduce eczema.
Draxe.com states that thymoquinone, thymohydroquinone and thymol are 3 main substances in this oil that makes it stand out to reduce ailments.
Read below highlighted points to know how black seed oil can treat psoriasis.
- Essential fatty acids residing in this oil hydrate scaly patches and vitamin C enhance collagen production.
- Assorted vitamins and minerals packed in black cumin seeds oil regulate immune cells, by which it will be able to control rapid increase of skin cells.
- Antioxidant activity of thymoquinone residing in black seed oil, thwart free radicals that damage cell membrane.
- Both thymoquinone and thymol exhibit antifungal property that can restrain infectious germs.
- Few researchers state that pathogens or bacteria residing in the body irritate immune system, with which it triggers rapid cells growth leading to psoriasis. Antibacterial property of black cumin seed proved to thwart these pathogen and bacteria.
- Anti-inflammatory property of this oil can reduce psoriasis inflammation.
Vitamin A, C, E and minerals like zinc, potassium, calcium, magnesium, fiber and omega -3&6 fatty acids combine to improve over all skin functioning.
How to Use Black Seed Oil for Psoriasis?
Organic or pure black seed oil includes all essential nutrients that can reduce psoriasis. You can either take internally or massage topically over scaly patches.
- Wash the area with water to remove dry patches.
- Use soft and clean cloth to pat dry.
- Take pure black seed oil in your palm and gently massage over the affected area.
- Best time to try this home remedy is before going to bed.
- After application, wrap with plastic paper (optional).
- In the morning rinse it off with water.
Versatile nature of this oil helps to easily penetrate deep into the skin and restrain infection.
Take black cumin seeds and mix it with raw honey. Exceptional healing benefits of honey are prominent. Religious books including Qur’an and Bible extol its benefits.
Blend 1 teaspoon of black seed oil and 1 teaspoon of raw honey. Take this ½ hour before breakfast and before going to bed. Alternatively, fry black cumin seeds and mix honey to it.
Note: Black seed oil alone can’t treat psoriasis. You must change your lifestyle and empty your heart with hatred, because stress, envy and anxiety will ruin your physical appearance.