Are you looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes? If yes, this article is for you. Here you’ll learn benefits of argan oil for wrinkles.
You can use this innate ingredient for a long time without worrying about any side effects.
Ladies, we are going to share with you the powerful effects of natural oil that can be used to improve the texture and elasticity of your facial skin.
Yes, we are talking about argan oil. The Argan oil has long been touted as a miraculous anti-aging product by celebrities like Josie Maran and many beauty experts.
But have you ever wondered what makes it a great anti-aging product?
The nourishing properties of argan have made it one of the most sought-after natural beauty products. It has been used in many countries for different applications.
The exotic smell of this oil has also made it a popular perfume choice. People who use Argan oil for face wrinkles have confidence in knowing that they are not using unknown and dangerous chemicals on their skin.
What Causes Wrinkles Under Eyes?
The formation of wrinkles and fine lines on the facial skin can be attributed to a variety of causative factors that reduce the flexibility of the skin, degrade the texture and cause the formation of wrinkles.
Other main factors are improper diet, smoking, stress, and excess sun exposure.
- Aging is one of the main causes of wrinkles formation because as one age, the skin loses its elasticity and firmness. This causes the wrinkles to appear.
- Smoking and dehydration of skin reduce the nutrient supply and oxygen flow to the skin, resulting in the loss of skin elasticity.
- Smoking also reduces the suppleness and flexibility by constructing the skin veins.
- People who smoke regularly are predisposed to wrinkle formation regardless of their sex and age.
- Overexposure to sun results in the formation of wrinkles around the eyes. The excessive exposure results in intense sunburn and destroys the elasticity of the facial skin by damaging collagen.
Damaged collagen reduces the ability of skin to remain tight, and thus wrinkles are formed.
Read this: Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Wrinkles?
Is Argan Oil Good for wrinkles?
Argan oil is rich in many nutrients and vitamins that are require maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
Some of these elements are sterols, essential fatty acids, ferulic acid, and carotenoids. All these elements together make a very effective toner and moisturizer.
- Argan oil has anti-oxidants and restorative properties which makes it very effective in removal of free radicals from the skin.
- Beyond smoothening and moisturizing the skin, Argan oil is also known for enhancing the skin’s ability to restore and repair itself.
- The ferulic acid and essential fatty acids reduce wrinkles by moisturizing the skin.
- Carotenoids and sterols restore the natural elasticity and tightness of the skin.
- It does not clog pores in your skin so there is no chance of acne formation or any side effects.
The end result of using argan oil for face wrinkles is a well-nourished, dazzling, and smooth skin that is free of wrinkles.
How to Use Argan Oil for Wrinkles?
There are various ways that you can incorporate this wonderful oil into you your skin care regimen.
I am listing here the top recipes of using argon oil to remove wrinkles; you can choose a recipe that may work for you. If you want to get rid of your acquired wrinkles, follow these methods.
#1. Argan Oil Massage
This is the most effective ways of using argan oil for wrinkles formation. For this, you’ll first need to clean your face with your regular cleanser.
- Then you can dab few drops of oil in your hands and apply it evenly to your face.
- Massage the oil into your skin with the tip of your fingers.
- Pay attention to the skin around your eyes.
#2. Argan Oil with Moisturizer
You can use argan oil with your regular moisturizer.
- Add some argan oil to your favourite moisturizer.
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil for every 100 ml of moisturizing lotion.
- Moisturize your skin every night before going to bed.
- You’ll notice the benefits immediately.
#3. Argan Oil for Eye Wrinkles
Argan oil combined with Rose Geranium is a great blend of fighting premature wrinkles.
- Blend 1 tablespoon of Geranium oil to 3 tablespoons of Argan oil and store together, gently.
- Add a small amount of the mixture to your finger and massage the area under your eyes.
- This recipe of argon oil for eye wrinkles is highly effective and yields fast results.
#4. Argan Oil Face Mask
- Take a bowl, and 2 spoons of avocado juice, one teaspoon lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of argan oil.
- Mix well. You can add some water for better consistency.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes, and then rinse off under running water.
- For best results, try this recipe once a week.
#5. Argan Oil for Rosehip Essential Oil
Rose essential oil is an astringent which becomes more powerful when used with Argan oil.
- Just blend these two oils together, and gently massage it all over your face and neck.
- Leave for 30 minutes, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
#6. Argan Oil for Face Wrinkles
Slice an avocado, take 2 tablespoons of it and mash well in a bowl.
- To this, add the oat flour and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Mash and mix well, add drops of argan oil to get a proper consistency.
- Apply this mask all over your face, under your eyes, and neck.
- Let it sit for half an hour. Rinse off under running water and pat dry.
#7. Argon Oil Exfoliator
- Take two eggs, and separate the yolk from egg whites. To the egg whites, add raw milk and whisk away.
- Then add some sugar and 2 tablespoons of argan oil. Spread this mask evenly on your face and neck.
- Rub and exfoliate your face, but in a gentle way.
- Scrub for a good three minutes, and then wash off.
- Follow up with your regular moisturizer.
#8. Argan Oil with Yogurt
Extract lemon juice from a lemon, and put this in a bowl with yogurt and honey.
- Mix the three ingredients properly and then add argan oil for consistency.
- Apply this mixture to your clean dry skin.
- Massage gently in a circular motion for 5 minutes, and then rinse off with cold water.
#9. Argan oil and Cucumber Mask
- Grate 2 slices of cucumber, and extract the juices.
- To the extracted juice, add one tablespoons of argan oil and tablespoon of raw milk.
- Stir well to make a consistent paste and apply the mixture evenly on your under eye skin and forehead.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
I recommend you: Is Cucumber Good For Skin Lightening?
#10. Argan Oil Clay Mask
If you want to see the most powerful effects of using argan oil for wrinkle removal, try this recipe.
- You’ll need to add 1 tablespoon of powdered clay, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, and tablespoon of Argan oil.
- Mix all these ingredients in a bowl.
- You can add vanilla infused oil for proper consistency.
Now, apply this clay mask all over your face and neck. Allow it to sit for about half an hour. Rinse well with lukewarm water, pat dry and dab your favourite moisturizer.
#11. Banana, Olive Oil, and Argan Oil Scrub
For this recipe, you’ll need to mash one banana in a bowl and add equal parts of Argan and Olive oil to make a fine paste.
- Take a tablespoon of this mixture on your fingers and scrub gently over your face.
- Move your fingers in an upward direction and circular motion for good 5 minutes.
- Rinse off under running water. Pat dry and moisturize.
#14. Honey and Argan Oil Moisturizer
This is simple yet one of the most effective argan oil recipes.
- Just mix equal parts of Argan oil and Honey in a bowl and stir well.
- Apply it evenly to your face and neck.
- Wash off after allowing it to sit for 15 minutes.
#15. Argan Oil Anti-aging Serum
To make an anti-aging serum with argan Oil, you’ll need to blend equal parts of apricot oil, rosehip oil, almond oil, and argan oil.
- Mix well and store the content in a clean glass bottle.
- Use this serum as a night treatment before going to bed.
- The regular use of this serum will remove the fine lines and premature wrinkles.
#16. Argan oil with Jojoba Oil
Both Argan and Jojoba oil are beneficial for improving the texture of skin and retaining its elasticity.
- To get maximum benefits, add equal parts of both these oil and use it as your regular moisturizer.
- The best part of this recipe is that you’ll not need to mix a lot.
- These two oils blend well and show an instant result.
#17. Argan oil Sugar Scrub
Argan oil in a combination of sugars and salts create a nourishing scrub product for your face and entire body.
You’ll need to combine 30 ml argan oil with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Mix the ingredients well and scrub your face in gentle motion.
- Don’t press too hard.
- Massage in circular motion, it will stimulate the skin, boost circulation, and give it a light tingling sensation.
Apart from preventing your skin from developing wrinkles, and reduce the existing fine lines, this mixture will give a bonus of maintaining your glow and keeping your skin supple.
Follow these tips to delay skin aging:
- Avoid consuming processed and junk foods. Follow a balanced diet.
- Abstain from living in polluted environments for a long period of time.
- Stop Smoking. It will not only speed up the aging process but also accelerate lung disease.
- Avoid excess exposure to skin because UV rays will harm your skin.
- Use sunscreen when stepping out in sun.
- Considering its organic nature, it can be used in a combination of beauty regimes, and cosmetics without experiencing any adverse health effect.
It is famous among women and people of all ages because the oil is 100% effective in reducing the wrinkles around for eyes.
This oil is for those men and women who want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles from their faces.
Always have a bottle of argan oil at your side as it has an abundant amount of nutrients to restore your skin and give it a firmer look and health.
Is the article convincing you to use argan oil for wrinkles? Let me know in comments below.