Hey, ladies are you tired of wrinkles and marks on your face? We are pretty sure you would have tried every product on your face to get rid of them but your hard earned money and hard work would have gone in vain.
Today we are going to provide you with a very simple solution. Can you imagine aloe vera for wrinkles can do miracles? It’s inexpensive, readily available and easy to use. This write-up covers the usage and benefits of aloe vera.
It is a natural anti-wrinkle moisturizer. It can maintain your golden period of the twenties for a long time.
Aloe Vera is a most versatile anti ageing natural plant which is always helpful for soothing, healing and moisturizing the skin. It is helpful in improving the elasticity of skin and removing the faces lines from the skin.
Also read: Is Castor Oil Good for Wrinkles?
Aloe vera gel is no wonder one of the most effective herbal product. All aloe vera products whether its gel, cream or eye cream are considered as the perfect beauty remedy. So they are used all over the world.
You can easily rely on aloe vera because it is a natural product without any side effect. The use of aloe vera is not a new discovery; it has been used as a beauty product for ages. Hollywood star Victoria Beckham and other celebrities use this miraculous anti-wrinkle agent.
What causes wrinkles on face and under eyes?
Generally, wrinkles are the symbol of ageing, but nowadays the scenario is quite different. Even people of quiet young age are also suffering from this problem, the reason being our rapidly changing lifestyle. Pollution, sunburn, improper diet, smoking, alcohol and inheritance are some causes among many.
- Aging is the most common cause of wrinkles. As humans get older, skin becomes thin, dry and starts losing its elasticity. Thus, fine lines start appearing on the skin which turns into wrinkles.
- When people go out from the house on a sunny day, the harmful UV rays directly fall on their skin and it gets sunburned. This sunburn slowly starts damaging collagen of skin and start producing wrinkles.
- Low amount of protein in our diet can lead to lack of collagen in our body. If collagen amount is low in our body, our body starts losing its elasticity so very soon wrinkles can appear on our skin. Junk food and spicy food are also responsible for wrinkles.
- It’s a known fact that smoking is injurious to health and skin. Cigarettes contain nicotine which affects the outer layer of skin. It chokes the flow of oxygen in the blood vessels resulting in the low production of oxygen and skin layer becomes thinner, wrinkles start appearing.
- Stress is the outburst of wrinkles as it causes a chain reaction in which cells of skin get damage creating fine lines on the face.
- Particles of dust, smog, contaminated water makes our skin unhealthy slowly creating scars on the skin and these ugly scars are no other than wrinkles.
- Wrinkles can be genetic. Sometimes the genes you have received from your ancestors are the real culprit for the fine lines on your skin.
Also read: How to Get Rid of Foreheads Wrinkles with Botox?
Is Aloe Vera Good for Wrinkles?
Aloe Vera is a medicinal plant which contains antioxidants, salicylic acid, vitamin b12, choline, mineral, enzymes and amino acid, anthraquinones, sugars, hormones. These are enough to keep skin free from wrinkles.
- Aloe vera works internally to rebuild collagen. Collagen is very important for making skin more elastic. If skin will be more elastic then wrinkles will occur less.
- It has moisturizing properties. It contains mucopolysaccharides which bind moisture to the skin, remove skin dryness and reduce the fine wrinkles. It penetrates deep into the skin and makes skin soft.
- Aloe vera has abundant of antioxidants, which is very helpful in removing free radicals from the skin.
- It acts as a shield from the sun radiation by creating a layer around the skin.
- Aloe vera gel has astringent properties, which is very helpful in removing dead cells from the skin.
- When skin became brittle and rough, an amino acid present in the Aloe Vera can make skin softer.
All facts prove that aloe vera is a magical moisturizer which significantly removes the wrinkles and gives us a healthy skin.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Wrinkles?
Above we discussed the Aloe Vera’s properties and benefits. Usage of aloe vera for wrinkles in your daily life can give you a charming face and an adorable beauty. There are several homemade methods which can be used for skin care.
Have look how aloe Vera can be used in different ways-
#1 Almond Oil and Aloe Vera
As it is an excellent antioxidants and works as an astringent, the aloe vera gel is considered as an excellent moisturizer as well. Here’s how you can use it.
- Take one tablespoon of aloe vera and 3 drops of almond oil.
- Apply this over the affected area as moisturizer.
- Use tips of your fingers to massage on your skin.
#2 Drinking Aloe Vera gel
According to research drinking aloe vera juice daily can work as an excellent for removing wrinkles, you have to take it with clean water or you can also have it by mixing fruit extracts.
- Blend together 1 apple, 2 tablespoons of banana, and some berries.
- To the mashed fruits, add 3 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel.
- Blend this in a glass of water.
- Drink every night, this works as a healing drink.
Related post: Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Wrinkles?
#3 Aloe Vera Ice Cubes
After a long tiring day, you are bound to find your skin dull, brittle, and wrinkles appear on when you tend to ignore them. Have you ever considered using aloe vera for face wrinkles?
You can refresh your dull-wrinkled skin by applying homemade Aloe Vera Ice cube. Here’s how:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel in a glass of water.
- Pour the mixture in an ice cube tray.
- Freeze it in the refrigerator.
- Daily before going to bed, rub an ice cube gently on your skin for 2 minutes.
Your skin will look fresh and glowing within 2 weeks of use.
#4 Fresh Aloe Vera Mask
You can take fresh aloe vera leaves, peel the leaf and directly apply gel to your skin. If you don’t find aloe vera plant nearby your place then buy a simple aloe vera gel from the market.
- Apply aloe vera gel to your face.
- Let it sit for half an hour.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat daily for a month to find a new radiance on your face.
#5 Egg Yolk, Olive Oil and Aloe Vera for Eye Wrinkles
For the men & women struggling with the wrinkles around their eyes and face, this recipe can be your ultimate choice to removing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Blend together 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- After mixing the ingredients well, and apply to the affected skin.
- Let it sit for half an hour.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can use this recipe three times in a week.
Egg yolk contains vitamins, minerals and protein which works effectively when gets mixed with the aloe vera gel. The olive oil and aloe vera gel contains antioxidants, and they are a good source of vitamin E.
So, these ingredients together can help you maintain the elasticity of your skin.
Also read: How to Use Egg White to Whiten Your Face?
#6 Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Capsule
Vitamin E is an excellent source for improving the skin elasticity and increase the collagen production in the skin, the vitamin capsules work great for removing wrinkles.
- Take a bowl and break 1 capsule of vitamin E to extract its oil.
- To the oil, add 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix together the liquids and after that apply this mixture to the affected skin.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes after.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
It is an efficient source of increase collagen production, using it with aloe vera gel for will definitely give you a positive result.
#7 Lemon Juice and Aloe Vera for Face Wrinkles
Aloe vera and lemon together make powerful anti-wrinkle solutions. Here’s what you need to do:
- Mix a teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel with a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Blend well and apply the mixture to the affected skin.
- Using your fingers, massage gently in a circular motion.
- Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- You can apply it daily and regular use of this remedy will definitely reduce your wrinkles.
#8 Aloe Vera with Cucumber
Cucumber is rich in water. It is an excellent hydrating, skin-lightening, and anti-ageing agent to be used with Aloe Vera extract.
- Take a half cucumber and blend it properly.
- Take a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of fresh cucumber juice.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel mix it well.
- Gently apply it by massaging in a circular motion.
- Wash it off with normal water after 20 minutes.
You can use it once a day to remove facial wrinkles.
#9 Aloe Vera with Papaya
Papaya has skin lightening properties that help clear blemishes and pigmentation. To make an aloe vera and papaya pack you can use ripe papaya.
- Mash 2 tablespoons of ripe papaya and mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel in it.
- Mix it well and apply it on your face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
You can follow this recipe in your daily skin care regimen.
#10 Aloe Vera with Raw Honey
Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Take a bowl and mix one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel mix it well.
- Apply it in your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
You have to use this mixture of aloe vera and honey once in a week to get a glowing face
#11 Aloe Vera with Brown Sugar
You can use brown sugar as an exfoliator on sensitive skin as it is softer compared to regular sugars.
- Take a half tablespoon each of brown sugar and Aloe Vera gel in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients properly.
- Apply it on the affected skin.
- Gently massage it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water then pat it dry.
Repeat this process thrice in a week.
#12 Aloe Vera and Turmeric
Turmeric is an excellent antioxidants and it boost circulation and collagen production. Regular use of turmeric with aloe vera can help get rid of wrinkles.
- Take one pinch of turmeric and one tablespoon of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- To the same bowl, add one teaspoon of honey and few drops of rose water.
- Mix these ingredients and make a paste.
- Then apply it to your neck and face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water and then your face with a clean towel
Important Tips for Prevent Premature Aging
- Starts following healthy diet that contains all important food constituents like fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals etc.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of Water.
- Say a big NO to junk food and soft drinks.
- Use skin grooming products which contains aloe vera gel.
- Try to keep your skin covered when you leave out in the sun. Use sunscreens.
- Avoid smoking. It is injurious for both your health and the skin.
- Protect your skin from pollution. Wash your face twice a day.
- Stay away from stress, keep smiling.
These recipes and their effective results are a proof that aloe vera gel can significantly reverse the sign of skin ageing. So add Aloe Vera based products in your daily beauty regime to make your skin younger, beautiful and charming.
What was your experience of using aloe vera for wrinkles? Let us know in the comments below.